Terms of Site
Last updated: May 2, 2017
Please note that all calls with Strategic Debt Relief, Corp (“Company”) may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and training purposes.
ONLINE TERM OF SERVICE
The Company provides all website users (“The User”) access to relevant content, resources, communications tools, forums, products, e-Commerce platforms, and related services through this website, and affiliate websites (“The Service”). The Service is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. The Company hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to “The Service”. The Service is subject to the applicable retainer agreements and legal disclaimer.
The Company is not responsible for providing access facilities or equipment (in any form) to The Service. The User comprehends and concurs that the website and all related services may include advertisements and sponsorships. The User also comprehends and agrees that the Company makes no guarantees about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, products, services and related graphics.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE
The Service is provided to The User under the terms and conditions and any amendments thereto and any operating rules or policies that may be published from time to time as part of the Terms of Service/Legal Disclaimer and related disclosures which are cumulatively included herein by reference.
The Company Terms of Service comprises the entire agreement between The User and the Company and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein. By completing the registration process and clicking the “submit” button, you are agreeing to be bound by the company terms of service, legal disclaimer and applicable terms of the retainer agreement.
The Company reserves the right to change any of the terms, conditions, and notices under which The Services are offered. The User's continued use of The Service constitutes agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
THE SERVICE | MODIFICATIONS
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, The Service (or any part of The Service) with or without notice to “The User” at any time. The User agrees that The Company shall not be liable to The User or any third party for any modification or discontinuance.
The Service may include e-mail services, message boards, chat areas, newsgroups, forums, communities and/or other message or communication facilities. The User agrees to use these tools for communication only to post, send and receive messages and material that is proper and, when applicable, related to the particular tool for communication. The User also hereby agrees that they shall not make use of The Service for any commercial purpose, including reselling and/or co branding/private labeling.
- As a condition of The User's use of The Service, The User agrees to provide:
True, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as required by The Service’s registration form (such data being the “Registration Information, and Retainer Agreement”)
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, The Company has the right to terminate the user account and refuse any and all current or future use of The Service.
As a condition of your use of The Service you will not use The Service for any illegal purposes. The User will be solely responsible for the contents of transmissions made by you through The Service.
You agree not to use The Service to:
- Obstruct or hinder the use and enjoyment of The Service by other Users
- Violate any applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
Interfere with or disrupt The Service or servers or networks connected to The Service, or defy any requirements, regulations or guidelines of networks connected to The Service
- Transmit or otherwise make available any material in connection with surveys, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming, contests, pyramid schemes, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise)
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, damaging, intimidating, hostile, offensive, harassing, defamatory, improper, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, caste related, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content protected by any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual proprietary laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same
- Upload files that contain viruses, worms, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs designed to disrupt, damage or limit the operation of any computer or telecommunications equipment or property of another
- Stalk or otherwise harass other users; collect or store personal data about other users
- Advertise, promote or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose unless “The Service” specifically allows such messages or transactions
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion, use or access of The Service
- Violate the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act or any other law
- Conduct any activity that would aid or assist terrorism or related activity or would endanger U.S. military personnel
The Company has no obligation to observe and monitor The Service. However, The Company reserves the right to review materials posted and to remove any material/s. The Company also reserves the right to terminate The User's access to any or all of The Services, at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
The Company reserves the right subject to attorney-client privilege to the extent applicable and to the extent the same is not waived through these provisions, at all times to divulge any information as it considers necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part. These would be more applicable to the publicly accessible areas of The Service that are intended to be available to the general public. For example, publicly accessible areas of The Service would include message boards and chat rooms that are open to both registered users and visitors.
In view of the global nature of the World Wide Web, The User understands and agrees that technical processing of tools of communication is (and may be) required to send and receive messages, to correspond/conform to the technical requirements of connecting networks, to correspond/conform to the limitations of The Service, or to correspond/conform to other, similar technical requirements.
USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
As part of The Service’s registration process you will provide us with current, complete and accurate information during the registration process. The User will then be instructed to choose a user name and password. The User takes full responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account. The User is also entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under their account at all times. The User agrees to notify the Company immediately of any noticed unlawful/unauthorized use of their account or any other security violation. The User agrees to ensure that they exit from their account at the end of each session. The User understands that the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage in any form incurred as a result of unauthorized usage of their account, with or without The User's knowledge. However, The User could be held liable for losses or damages incurred by the Company or a third party as a result of The User's failure to comply with this clause. The User also agrees not to use anyone else’s account, at any time, without the prior permission of the account holder.
Registration information and certain other information about The User is subject to our disclaimer. For more information, see our legal disclaimer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The User expressly understands and agrees that to the extent permitted, the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the offered service
- the cost of procurement of substitute services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the service
- Any other matter relating to the service
The Company does not claim ownership of the “content” (in the form of data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials) The User provides to the Company (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, privately transmit, input or submit to any the Company site or service for review by the general public. However, by posting, uploading, or making available content or any other material, The User grants the Company and its affiliate sites permission to use The User's submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses, including, without limitation, the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat The User's submission, and to publish The User's name in connection with your submission.
SMS AND AUTO DIALED CALLS
By entering your contact information you expressly requests to receive information via telephone call, email and text/SMS message as well as an automatic telephone dialing system or artificial/prerecorded voice, SMS or MMS (text) messages, even if your telephone numbers are currently listed on any state, federal or corporate Do Not Call list. Consent is not a requirement to purchasing the services that the Company has available. Standard text message rates and cellular data charges apply.